Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm Back: Ya'll missed me?......who cares?...lmao


Whats goin' on ya'll?. I'mmmm Back. Don't say it. I know what you thinking. Why did I wait almost 7 months to give ya'll a post? Hmm, well its quite simple really: I've been busy. lol.With me really just focusing on getting into the military (air force, to be specific), work, more involved with the church, and just all round dealings with life on a daily basis, I didn't have feel the need to post anything. Or maybe I just plain didn't feel like it. I know....i'm confusing, aren't I?...lol. On one hand I'm explaining to you why I've been m.i.a. the last 7 months on my blog while on other hand, I'm also explaining to you that I just didn't want to post anything. Which would make it pretty pointless for this post to be this long in the first place, but since you've already read this far along, guess its too late, now huh?...Its cool. But anyways, I'm back. *crickets* Hmm.Alrighty then. lol. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon. Don't worry, I'm not going  no where this time. Unless I feel like it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment