Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wazzup: Ya'll missed me Pt 2


Hey all...It's been a minute.

Haven't posted in a bit so I'll let ya know what I've been up to.

Well....first off....I moved to another house. Somewhere about maybe a good 15 minutes, but nonetheless, a nem setting, new neighborhood.  The people around the area seem alright.....for now at least. lol

Heard some good news about my military endeavor. My application and paperwork has been approved for the Air Force. A small congratulations are in order.....*waits for somebody to clap*....Yep..Now I gotta take my physical exam and do more paperwork so that they can hopefully find a position for me. I'mma continue to pray for this like I've been doing.

I've been designing a little less lately to be honest. Haven't even sketched or began drawing either.....I wanna get back into that as well......

oh....I wanted to talk about kinda-maybe-sorta trying to be beatmaker/producer.....I know I know...what I know about musicianship and sounds and keyboards and all the other wonderful things used in becoming a producer right?....hey...I even downloaded the fruit loops software awhile back....I tried it out for abit...unfortunately, my computer caught another virus and the software was erased from the hardrive...lol...
I know lucky me right?.....anyhoo....I've always thought about it....but I've never taken it really serious other than a hobby.....like any other passion or work that you really enjoy doing, one must put in the effort and time into it right?.......hmm....idk...maybe so..maybe not..just wanted to share...

alright...well...just thought I'd share a with ya'll whats been happening with me.....check ya'll later 89ers...

No comments:

Post a Comment