Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Dream Car: Ford Mustang

I don't know when it began and why it came & never left, but I've always been intrigued by this particular vehicle than any other sports car. Don't get me wrong, I like the Viper, Lambos, Ferrari's, even the Porsche just like any other guy, but the mustang for me is my dream car. Why you might ask?. lol. I simply like the way it looks. The sleek, but firm & strong backside design of the car looks very....how you say...fascinating or inticing to me. Not to mention, I like the way the engine sounds in a mustang. Sounds powerful, like it wants you to get outta the way whenever the engine is reving. lol. idk. It just feels like a vehicle that can handle itself given any circumstance?  you know, like its a sports car, but if need be, could be used in more, terrain-based environments, if it came back to it. Also, its a vehicle the normal "everyday guy" can afford, given he has a overall, steady job, unlike more expensive Lambos and Ferraris. Say what you want, but the Ford Mustang has been a mainstay & building block of the american automobile industry and its creation & innovation would help launch a generation of "pony cars";A blend of  sports/coupe styled design with long hoods & short decks. Cars like the Pontiac Firebad, Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger come to mind when "pony car" are discussed. Nevertheless, my mustang holds dear to my heart & one day, when I have everything in order, I hope to claim one as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment