Monday, January 24, 2011

Welcome To M3, MY53LF, & I: TH3 L1F3 OF A 89ER


Hello, Everyone. Welcome to M3, MY53LF, & I: TH3 L1F3 OF A 89ER. My name is Gary Jr. Born and raised in Houston, TX, July 13th, 1989. This blog serves as a daily journey through my eyes; a healthy dose of music, sports, art, and news from my perspective. We all have likes, dislikes, morals, views of the world, ect. I'm choosing to share mine with you via my this blog. Granted, their are other avenuse & social media where I could be doing this(Twitter, Facebook, Hi5, ect.)But I wanted to do something a littledifferent this time, plus i'm a visual person when it comes to venting(you'll find out later...lol). Anyways, ladies & gentlemen, Welcome to my blog MM&I:89. I hope you enjoy the content the blog has to offer, as well as understanding or at least respecting my views on the world & everything in it. Lol. Until then, next time, its been real.Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment